Saturday, July 24, 2010

Back to School

So I do belive that everyone was fairly warned that I would probably slack on this whole blogging thing- I do belive that I have proven that correct!!
Well I am here to announce that it is probably going to get worse!!!

Yesterday I finished up the process and enrolled in school. My check is already in thier hot little hands so the deed is done!! At "uhhem" 25, I am going back to school, I do belive I'm insane.
I will be doing an online Medical Transcrpition program. It will take somewhere between 8-12 months depending on how quick I can go. I still have to work full time so luckily it is a work at your own pace deal. I just have to be done in 12 months or I get charged for every month past that.
Because I still have to work and I do have a home and family I can't completely ignore lots of other things will suffer, so when you don't see regular posts just know that I am completly swamped and that most days there isn't enought hours to get it all done and still have time for computer play.

Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment